The Golden Triangle is the historic and cultural area comprising Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. Your 5 days visit here will comprise above three cities. These three cities have a famous history and tourists from all over the world and also diverse parts of the country visit this triangular and feel the rich heritage of the country.
The tourism ministry has done an outstanding job with their Golden Triangle Project to endorse tourism in the country. The three cities not only have a famous heritage but also display the vivacious blend in the culture of the country.
- Agra displays the typical Mughal culture
- Delhi also echoes Mughal culture in addition of the remnants of India’s British past.
- Jaipur, on the other hand, has the magnificent castles which will take you back to the splendid past of the Rajput rulers.
Delhi echoes Mughal culture
There are a number of Golden triangular tour package accessible and they are made to rightly fit every travelers’ budget and taste. From the Mughal era to the British age, you will taste two dissimilar periods in India that molded the future of the country.
The finest part of the Golden triangle is that it doesn’t need much traveling and you will get plenty of time to explore the forts and the citadels. With Golden triangle tour 5 nights 6 days, you are certain to get plentiful time to visit all the historical forts and also relax and the tension of traveling will disappear.
There are several tour operators, both international and domestic, which are presenting diverse golden triangular tour package. From a small trip to a long stay, from an economical stay to indulgence in luxury, you will get all type of tour packages to discover this Golden Triangle.
Discover the great Taj Mahal
At Agra, you will get to discover the great Taj Mahal, popularly known as one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Besides Taj Mahal, you also take the tour of splendid Agra Fort and the Fatehpur Sikri.
- In Delhi, which was the capital of both the Mughals and the British Empire, you can enjoy discovering the Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Qutub Minar, and the India Gate, which is the largest war memorial in India.
- Next, you Travel to Jaipur to feel the breathtaking palaces and the great culture of the warrior clan the Rajputs, who fought heroically against both the great Mughals and the British Empires.
On your Golden triangle tour 6 days, you can experience all the beauty of the golden triangle area. And if you are a wildlife lover, it is the great chance for you as you also enjoy the experience with a dash of adventure on this tour. A tour package comes in all price range according to you fancy. So just pack your bags, gather your crew and get ready for an exhilarating and a breathtaking experience.